ABOUT THE EVENT
This year's NAU film festival will be held at the Orpheum Theater.
May 5, 2019
Doors open at 6:00 and showings begin at 7:00
Tickets are $8.50 for students and $13.00 for the general public
Wear your most colorful and fun outfits!
There will be a raffle, interactive art pieces, and themed drinks/food for you to enjoy before showings begin, so come early!
Purchase your tickets at Orpheum Theater Rainbows end box office or at
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Check out photos of the festival under the recap tab!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM
Current NAU Students from all majors and disciplines are eligible to submit their films for consideration.
Films created in the Fall 2018-Spring 2019 semester are eligible to be submitted.
Fiction and non-fictions films are eligible for consideration.
Submission deadline is May 2nd at midnight. Films submitted afterwards will not be considered
Primary Contacts will be notified if their film has been selected to be featured in the festival by the evening of May 3rd.
All films should be exported as h.264, and saved as .mov or .mp4 files.
Films must be mastered in audio with levels between -12Db to -6Db
* if you need assistance converting your files please use: or contact at the email address listed below.
Email your film, and all required paperwork found belowto:
Please share your film over Google Drive, and give permission to view and edit your film. UTV Studios will not alter your film inanyway, this option allows us to download your film from the internet.
Do not send your film as a Vimeo, or youtube file.
Please Submit these documents, in addition to your film to:
**all paperwork must be included to be in consideration for the festival**
1. NAU Student Festival Sign-up form
2. Talent Release Forms, for ALL talent featured in your film, this includes non-fiction films
3. NAU Student Film Festival Release Form
4. Include in Submission email: A log line: 1-3 sentences describing your film.
5. Include in Submission email: A well-lit thumbnail image from your film. *If your film is included in the festival, this image will be displayed in the event program.